This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

September 8, 2011

Nifty Hour chart update



Nifty Hour within the rising wedge pattern with 14RSI down!! 


UPDATEON SEPT 9:




DAY CHART WITH RISING WEDGE:




The rising wedge breakdown point is below 5050.  

7 comments:

Sujatha said...

Satheesh - I didn't say that it will come today but 5139 holds then it's possible 2morow or by next week?? if at all indicators cooled off little is enough for upmove. Didn't see much weakness in Price. But i feel still some upside left :P

Sujatha said...

Ok. Bye satheesh...at 2-3 places different folders i saved ur blog now my D cant do any mischief :)

Let us see @ 5232 2morow??

Kumar Technicals said...

Dear Sujatha & satheesh!

Happy Onam to you & family too, take care of you.

Rgrds

Kumar

Anonymous said...

@Satheesh pls send me ilango sir's notes it will be great help for me to start trading into nifty. my mail id is voramit@yahoo.co.in

Pls send me.....I ma waiting for it.....

Anonymous said...

Satheesh ji i am extremely sorry that i was bothering you since yesterday for ilango sir's notes. It seems you are not interested in sending notes to me. Thanks for your co-operation and once again sorry for bothering you.

Kumar Technicals said...

Dear marketgyaan!

She is not coming on JN too today, she will be busy in celebrating ONAM or may be due to some other reasons so pls wait patiently her reply.

Rgrds

Kumar

satheesh said...

Dear kumar sir,

Thanks a lot for your understanding!! I was out due to work. Came home just sometime back na opend the system.

@market gyaan,

mail sent

Post a Comment