This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

October 17, 2012

Analysis for Oct 17

INTRADAY UPDATE 3.15 PM:

Developing 5 EMA - 5666 , Day LEMA - 5645 - A likely close above Day LEMA but below Day 5 EMA. Again a narrow trading range. 20 DMA is 5679. SL for shorts EOD close above 5680.


Analysis for Oct 17:

Owing to global cues Nifty Might give a gapup. If trading above 5715 - day HEMA - initially an Hour close above 5715 -  then strength in upward move.
The Channel resistance comes to around 5705-5710.
Breakdown below 5635. Trading oppurtuinities will continue between 5710-5635 - Between Day HEMA and Day LEMA.

EOD close above 20 DMA - 5675 would favour Bulls.
A definite Close either below the Day Lema or above the Day HEMA - would decide further moves.




Add shorts @ 5710 levels with strict SL 5720. Close all positional shorts with an Hourly close above 5720.
If 5635 breaks and reaches near 5600-5595 region Partbook and trail SL to DAY LEMA on EOD  basis.

8 comments:

madamuniramaiah said...

GOOD MORNING SISTER

satheesh said...

Good Morning :)

madamuniramaiah said...

Dear sister;
Your chrts are precious for me,Is it possible for you to post CHARTS in the early hours LIKE ILANGO SIRS PRE MARKET INPUTS
THANKS

satheesh said...

I shall try my best. When I get held up in domestic work i am unable to update on time.

madamuniramaiah said...

THANKS SISTER,
Since long time Iam following your inputs having great faith on you because Iam native of PUTTUR near THIRUPATHI

satheesh said...

Thanks a lot for your belief. :)

madamuniramaiah said...

Eepecting everyday for your 3pm closing inputs please.

satheesh said...

I shall do it whenever it is possible

Post a Comment