This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

June 21, 2013

TATAMOTORS AN ANALYSIS

Tatamotors has been supported by 200 DMA 285.5 levels. breakdown of this would result in a Head and Shoulder breakdown for much lower targets. If supported at the neck line at 279-280, then a swift pull back would lead to 300+.

 
 
TATAMOTORS HOUR CHART:
 
 



7 comments:

Parimal said...

Hello Satheesh
thanks for your kind suggestion in the nick of time. had i been seeking for your kind suggestion one day earlier, i would not incur losses. i request you to kindly offer me kind suggestion at such critical times. i shall be obliged.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ma'm for sharing this TM Chart

satheesh said...

@ parimal,

I shall try my best :)

@ sampy
Welcome :)

Parimal said...

Thanks a lot Satheesh
i shall request only when i am in doubt

Parimal said...

Sent data to JN group

satheesh said...

Thanks Parimalji

Unknown said...

nifty near at 5600 level, where goes on expiry of June month, nifty trend will see
by
nse bse tips
free option tips

Post a Comment