This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

December 6, 2013

Intraday Updates

Intraday Update - IV: 3.15 PM:
The EOW close is likely to be above 6230. So the aggressive longs taken is carried forward positionally.
TRADE STOPLOSS REASON FOR Stoploss
bought @ 6240 NS/6285NF EOD close below 6230 Day HEMA/WeekHEMA

Intraday Update -3:






INTRADAY UPDATE 2:




Intraday Update -1:

TRADE STOPLOSS REASON FOR Stoploss
Aggressive - bought @ 6240 NS/6285NF Hour close below 6230 Day HEMA/WeekHEMA
Book out intraday @ 6300NS levels - near yesterday's high


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Appreciating you about the technical stuff and real time updates.Particularly today is really Superb.I found your blog 2 days back only .It is much useful and informative.
Thanks Very Much.

Regards,
Bala

satheesh said...

Thanks Bala

Post a Comment