This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

February 24, 2014

NIFTY and TATAMOTORS analysis

Tatamotors has rallied upto 400.85 (current value) gathering support at 390 levels. A rising wedge is formed and breakdown of Wedge is below 394.





Nifty has made a High of 6186.5 - nearing the 61.8% golden ratio.


For Longs the SL is revised to EOD close below 6150 Day HEMA.

Aggressive sell can be inititated at this juncture with SL EOD close above 6200 - based on the 5-0 pattern, Bear Flag/Channel  resistance and Golden ratio trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment