This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

February 20, 2014

TATA MOTORS ANALYSIS

UPDATE 1.00 pm:
Hour chart with EW count:

If 390-388 is held then a swift upmove to 395++.If breaks down 390 then down to 380,375.





HOUR CHART UPDATE 11.45 PM:

A bearish wolfe wave has formed in Hour charts. Breakdown below 390. If Supported at 390 then a pull back up to 394-395. Wolfe wave invalid above 395.

If break down below 390 - targets for wolfe wave are 380,375.




TATAMOTOR ANALYSIS:
From the support of 200 DMA at 332 -tatamotors has made a massive runupto 395. -Time for a Pause??? - consolidation.

The trading range would be between 395-380 till a desicive breakout happens above 395 or a breakdown below 380.



2 comments:

satheesh said...

An important note to the followers of my Blog:

First of all, thanks a lot for accepting my blog and analysis and your confidence in me. Most of the time I have updated the blog whenever possible. Also I manage to give alerts at crucial junctures.

Rest of the time when it is between the trading range mentioned in previous posts - one can definitely follow the trading range for trading purpose.

Thanks to all once again :)

kizar khan said...

Hello sathees,

Thanks for your support people are following but they are not touch with u....in the world any teacher cant get gift from students....after schooling students some day met you.that day happy tears that is the gift teachers get from student heart.

Post a Comment