This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

July 18, 2014

SAIL ANALYSIS

FOR TATAMOTORS ANALYSIS CLICK HERE:

From the High of 112.9, Sail has reached 81 levels below 5DMA currently trading at 85-88 range. Yesterday it reached 88 - 10 DMA but has not closed above it. Today's 10 DMA is 87.1.




If the current leg is the ivth wave, then it SHOULD NOT FALL BELOW 76.1. This was the BREAKOUT levels in the month of may.



In the above chart - if resisted at 88, then it would drag upto the bottom of the channel - but it should not fall below 76.1 for the upmove to continue. If it breaks 76 levels then the Head and Shoulder pattern would come to play targeting 70.


No comments:

Post a Comment