This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

July 14, 2011

Analysis for july 14

Strength: NS has closed above the week and Day pivots and also above all Lema's and above the weekly 5Ema

Weakness : Ns has closed below the Day 5Ema and all Hi Ema's. Also the 5Ema is below the 5Sma.

The 38.2% retracement for the fall from 5740 -5497 is 5589 which is achieved. Owing to weak global cues Ns may be pulled down upto the Dlema  of 5564  - a close below which Ns would show more weakness.

Part booking of longs will be advisable at the DHema of 5631 and further longs can be carried only on at least an hourly close above 5635.

No comments:

Post a Comment