This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

September 13, 2011

Bullish Shark Pattern in Nifty Hour

A bullish shark pattern has formed in Nifty Hour. Validation of this pattern and continuation of the write up would be taken up later. This pattern study is in initial stages. Have mailed this pattern to harpreet for opinion.

2 comments:

Sujatha said...

hi gm :)

in some other way arrived 4755 (as per 30 min) if 4966 not holding ofcourse will not hold after a small deadcat bounce probably. will close my long in the opening. Trade with october puts so that anything seriously happens means u can hold i am trading october only since 5100 :)

hv a good day.

PS : No word verification :D

satheesh said...

GM suja,

Can you please explain your method :) - which would always be simple and sweet!!. It takes quite some time for me to spot the pattern, draw it, calculate the retr ratios and on and on and on!!

Post a Comment