This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

January 12, 2012

Analysis for Jan 12

The Longs were terminated at 12.00 noon as close was below 4830 as per yesterday's table.


CHECK LIST-DAY      
CLOSE 4861    
PIVOT 4860   10EMA 4770
HI EMA 4823   13EMA 4763
LOW EMA 4759   26EMA 4777
5EMA 4804   prev HI 4877
5 SMA 4791   prev LOW 4842
200 Hr MA4774   100 DMA 4941
100 Hr MA 4736    50 DMA 4879
50 Hr MA 4767             20 DMA 4716



Today Nifty has made a low of 4804 corresponding to the Day 5 EMA.






ST Bullish scenario: A crossover of the 20 & 50 Hr MA over 200 Hr MA. NS has retested the trendline from which the breakout took place at 4804. Supports here would lead to good moves.

Bearish Scenario: Trading well below the 50 DMA.




6 comments:

vikpuramstock said...

Hi Satheesh,

Thanks for the charts. Looks good.
I am new to the market started learning many technical analysis. I was not able to successed any of the methods. Can you guide me.

Please let me know are you from chennai?

VK

satheesh said...

@ Vikpuramstock -

If one follows many methods in trading it would definitely lead to a mess. Stick on to one single method meticulously and you will definitely win.

vikpuramstock said...

Thanks Satheesh.

Which one you suggest elliott wave? Different alternative counts mess the trading plan. I was expecting down leg below 4800 level but crossed 4825 and take to higher level. Before work on the next counting, market in higher level.

Recently started following JNSAR. Can you suggest how to setup Amibroker.

VK

satheesh said...

I do not know anything about Amibroker.i do not use any real time feed charts. I create charts in excel.

As Ilango sir says EW helps in guiding and navigating thro market. Combine it with TA and you get good trades. Also By following JNSAR I think You must be a positional trader. So no problem. Keep going with all confidence!!

Manish said...

Dear Satheesh,

Your charts with 20 50 100 and 200 sma of nifty are wonderful.

Could you help how can we get them live ?

satheesh said...

@ Manish,

Thanks. I do not know anything about Real Time Data charts as I do not use them. I create all my charts in excel. I use chart nexus for EOD data where we get Daily/monthly/weekly data for three years.

Post a Comment