This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

February 3, 2014

TATAMOTORS ANALYSIS

Tatamotors has closed on a weak note on Friday but it is almost at the support zone too.

Break of 349 - indicates weakness and likely to drag it towards 340. 340-338 major support levels as per weekly charts. Till 338 holds the possibility of 5th wave exists as per weekly/day charts.







345-343 SUPPORT level. Break below 340-337  would drag down to the channel bottom  near 325 levels.

HOLDING 340 - 338 levels the 5th is likely to unfold.



No comments:

Post a Comment