This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

February 6, 2014

Tatamotors Analysis

INTRADAY UPDATE 10.40 AM:

Morning reached 360 and has fallen. If it is the 4th wave completed then again a pullback - break of the channel below 348 would lead to more lows - as Start of C 



TATAMOTOR ANALYSIS - PRE MARKET


Supported at 200 DMA @ 331
The Breakout  above 346 - reached yesterday's 10 DMA @ 358 and closed below todays 10 DMA @ 355. 

If supported at 5 DMA - 349 - then likely upmove till 358-360 to complete the (v).
If a,b,c complete then again downmove to complete C

1 comment:

Post a Comment